lunes, 24 de marzo de 2014

La pacha

FRANÇAIS - ESPAÑOL -

la pacha... this is my other ride... it came to me on may 2013... at that moment I was restating a citroen 3cv ak400 who was cruelly subtracted from me and never get any news about it... even if I felt very disappointed of the society where I live, It wasn't a reason for me to put my arms down... It was looking a selling page on the internet that I found it... a merida matts 40 with a tempting price, obviously I knew that nobody gifts anything, and in some way, I knew it would need some work on it...


Just to start, both tires were down to fabric plies, so I changed them instantly. Then, the seat post was broken, it wasn't a big deal for the old owner, but since I am 1,92 mt tall (6'4") it was a problem for me... so I changed it. After those arrangements I have been able to use it, at the beginning just for going to work, and then a little more riding. That's when I find out that the back rim was smashed, and generated a very annoying vibration while riding, mostly when speeding. My pacha was already getting in shape, called that way because of the pachamama, the mother earth, where it is able to enjoy bike-riding, far away from asphalt and traffic.
Some months after I added it the rack pannier with a trailer hook, for my kayak!

But it wasn't until the last February that I could finally hit the road wit it... A 205 kilometers (128 mi) ride planned by my brother through our beloved Patagonia, from Puerto Madryn to Puerto Piramides in an unforgettable weekend!

 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario