sábado, 5 de abril de 2014

Well...

ESPAÑOL - FRANÇAIS -

Here I am... Last week I get fired, and this week I get without my apartment... Because of the economical instability that we live these days, incompetent supervisors that can't separate personal things from work things, and a selfish roommate that prioritizes his comfort that I get here now... but... the only fight that is lost is that one who is abandoned... So, far away from letting me defeat by the situation, I decided to get back to my beloved Patagonia to unplug me from the city, at least for a moment... And since I have time, I decide to do it in bike! Here it is the itinerary, for whoever that wants to see it:

My departure is imminent, so I will have many pics to share soon!

Lot of peace to anybody who reads this.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario