domingo, 13 de abril de 2014

Eduardo!

Ok, I told you about Eduardo, here he is!
Eduardo has been another Road partner, a great road partner... we shared several kilometers of talking... his life, my life... and our girls... how I met my girlfriend... the issues we had, the refusal of her parents... it is just that when we are alone in the road, it is hard to not give up... it is hard to keep going forward...
my little princess!
It is in that precise moment when I think about her... and she gives me power to hold it and keep on moving... and don't say it is cheap snobbish, because I can bet that anybody is going to go through this!

I talked a lot with Eduardo about her, the reason of the name of my kayak, and he told me about his experiences and told me something that stays in my mind..."It doesn't matter if you are 15, 30 or 50 years old, love is going to be always the same feeling, it is no t that you love more when you are older or less when you are younger"
We never know from where are going to come the courage words, don't we?

This great person ride with me during 15 kilometers (10 mi), stopping the traffic with his bike on the jammed corners in order to make my task easier, and he even gave me his cereal bars to make me keep riding! If I keep meeting people like this, my trip is going to be much more easy I think! Godspeed to  Eduardo, I hope he reads this at any moment!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario