domingo, 13 de abril de 2014

Juan!

Well, as I told you before, here is Juan:

This was the situation: I was with a major mechanical failure, alone, and close from a "complicated" neighborhood, despairing because of the situation and because of my fear of not being able to continue my trip, when I suddenly see somebody stop his bike next to mines... he get down, came and asked me if I needed some help... I told him the problem, and with a rope, he helped me out to resolve it.


There is a lot to say about Juan, he is a great person,an expert in mechanical arts, bike riding and kayak riding, and anything adventure related... But truly, Juan is an "old school" person! He didn't just helped me out, he advised me, recommended me, and accompanied me several kilometers just because ti was an "unsafe zone", like he makes me see. We shared a really nice talk, he told me about his life, I told him about mines,and the reasons why I was travelling. He gave me many information about the way I had in front of me, to be careful and unfortunately we need to split, since he had tasks to do.




















 I only have gratitude words for him, and best wishes, even if our meeting was short, Juan is the kind of people that we will talk about to our grandsons!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario