miércoles, 25 de junio de 2014

Day 3 (jun 1st 2014)

Today I get back to my trip. after many talks and a long goodbye wit Eduardo's family, I took provincial road 41 destination Magdalena. I started quite late, around  3:30 pm, hoping to get to  Navarro city. The original idea was to get to Lobos, but, the departure was late, and i was feeling these 2 months without physical activity.











It has been a quiet trip, just an old car that gets a flat tire, and 10 kilometers after, gripped the engine, the only problem I had was that the night caught me when I was still far away from Navarro,  when I get to the first gas station I crossed, I had my first trip's bad meeting;there were 4 kilometers left to get into the city of Navarro, but since it was already dark, I preferred to ask in this gas station to stay the night there... when I stopped and get received with a "what do you want?" sentence I realize that I will keep riding... when I get to the city I found out that the first camping was closed for the winter, and the other one was also closed because falling tree branches risk... affronting this situation, i went to the Navarro's volunteer firehouse, where they gave me place to make my camp, and the possibility to use the firehouse's services. Note: pictures are a little blurry because of the coldness on the camp that fogged the camera's lens.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario