miércoles, 25 de junio de 2014

Day 4 (jun 2nd 2014)





This day started exceptional... in Argentina, it is the volunteer firefighter's day and I was in a volunteer firehouse! Eary in the morning there was already a lot of movement in the firehouse, so I woke up and as I got out of the tent, a lot of people came to me to welcome me to the Navarro's volunteer firehouse. They didn't even even gave me time to think that I had already a hot chocolate mug in my hand and croissants to eat! I get very at ease among these people, that payed attention to me and asked me about details of my trip too. Then, we made some pictures. some for souvenir, some other to laugh a little. I am very thankful with them, to be honest, they rescued me from a big problem the night before!


After spending some time with the people in the firehouse, I went to a supermarket to buy supplies in order to leave to Lobos. After a warm goodbye, I get back to the provincial road 41,  destination Lobos, riding 3 kilometers over my steps that I did last night to get to the city. 2 hours after I left Navarro I met Paulo, Miguel, Ricardo and Jaime. I stopped to use a bridge railing to pose my bike, and there they were,  on a side of the road, having lunch arround a fire.

when I stopped, Miguel was just going to check his fishing rods that were next to my bike, in that moment, he asked me where I was going, and after a short dialog, he invite me to share their lunch and some mates, while we talked about our lives and fishing. It was a very nice meeting, with a lot of jokes an laughing, and a really tasty an needful lunch, but I got to keep riding, and they got to get back to work, so I get back to my business, and they get back to their own... Besides, I still has 20 kilometers ahead me before arrive to Lobos, and I didn't want to ride at night again. Even if a ate a lot, I wasn't feeling heavy, so these 20 kilometers were quickly done and I get pretty much early to Lobos but I didn't want to keep riding and be caught by night in the middle of nowhere, besides, the next part of the trip, from Lobos to San Miguel del Monte, was pretty long. and it wouldn't able for me to do it in this same day, so I decided, at 4pm, to make my camp next to the Alfredo's and Hector's tire shop, two characters that made me laugh a lot, shared many mate rounds, and explained many tasks and secrets of their business. This is how ends this day, with a big happiness feeling inside of me.
fff

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario