miércoles, 25 de junio de 2014

Eduardo O.!!

As I said on the  "Day 2" entry, the "convoy" remained in the city of Mercedes... But I never mentioned were it was or who kept it. Here appears Eduardo O. and his family. What can I say... I was in a delicate situation: I got to get back to Buenos Aires, without a place to stay, with the risk that envolves getting back with "the convoy", and how hard would be to find a place to put it; that's when I reached Eduardo through a friend...
who could really take me out of my distress situation and with his family they treated me like if i were one of them; they didn't just offered me a place to put my equipment, but they also made me a place on their table, their house and, in some way, their life. I shared very good moments with all of them, Eduardo, his wife Lujan, and his daughters Laura and Sofia. I was really surprised with this meeting, they are exceptional people,that had the best of predispositions to help me, and made me feel like I was part of their family and, to be honest, i will remember them until the last of my days!
I only have gratitude words for them, and I believe this was the only time that it was that hard to me to take the road again, I was so comfortable that it taked a big effort to say good bye to continue... but it is the way it must be, there are no words that can give them bak what they gave to me!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario