miércoles, 25 de junio de 2014

Pedro! (Peter)

Introducing Pedro!

My "stay partner", between quotes because when I arrive, he was already sleeping and it was on the next morning we could talk... Pedro is a simple guy from Germany, that, just like me, is doing his dreamed trip, although he got to modify it a little.
He also started his trip in bike, But an unfortunate accident in Peru made him put his bike away and continue in van... Like he said "I waited 30 years, I came here, learned the language, I can¿t leave without finish my trip"
At that moment I realize whe share something, the tenacity of finishing what we want. And since his problem with his bike was his knee, that received the impact of the fall and twisted in the accident, and his idea was to get back on his bike when his knee allows him, I remembered I had a similar problem due to an accident, so I decided to gift him my neoprene knee brace... a little ashamed, because I was using this brace yesterday, and it wasn't in the best hygienic conditions... even though, pedro gets very happy, and I really hope he can take his bike very soon, as he planned it!!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario